Our Featured Products
We’ve committed 1% of each sale to invest
in sustainable feed and to restore the long-term sustainability of marine species populations.
NOT ALL THE SALMON ARE THE SAME
Know the differences between
FARM & WILD SALMON
- High content of omega-3 fatty acids that contribute to lower cholesterol levels.
- Provide 11 grams of good fats per
100 grams of meat.
- It is an insurmountable source of proteins and minerals such as iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, iron and calcium, as well as other vitamins, which help to maintain the functioning of the thyroid and intestine in good condition.
- Its high amount of vitamin D is involved in the formation of bone structure and therefore in stronger bones.
- Being rich in omega 3, it fights high blood pressure to decrease the chance of heart attacks.
- Decreases the risk of heart arrhythmia, making your heartbeat less irregular.
- Its high contribution of vitamin A contributes to the repair of muscle and skin tissues, and to fight infections.
There are 156 calories in 3 ounces of Atlantic Salmon (Farmed).
Their diet is very rich in crustaceans, which have astaxanthin, a substance
that is what gives it its pink color.
An excellent source of protein.
Naturally abundant in many essential nutrients and vitamins including Vitamins A, C, D and E, niacin and Vitamin B-12.
There are 281 calories in a 1/2 fillet of Wild Atlantic Salmon.
All-natural Premium and Superior Grade
Smoked Atlantic Salmon.
Skinless and fully trimmed. No dark meat. Free of added growth hormones. Fully Traceable. No preservatives.
Traditional smoking process: We smoke our salmon following a traditional cold-smoking process. We use only imported oak and beech wood from Europe from sustainably certified suppliers.
Sliced by hand, conveniently packaged: All our products are thinly sliced by hand ensuring superior texture and taste. All our sliced smoked salmon has interleaving for an easier consumer experience.